We are growing – Join us
When quality service is at the core of a startup, growth is inevitable.
Why should you join us?
Change is good
And growing is even better. When we are challenged, supported and expertly trained, we grow as people and as practitioners. So you might get promoted, change roles or even departments. That’s really good.
Our culture, our startup
We are an independent, forward-thinking startup with an inclusive and dynamic culture. We want you to learn, grow and gain experience every day. That’s why we will always support, train and reward you. Because when you succeed, we all succeed.
Your office, your rules
Oops! Did we mention that we are partially or even entirely remote? You can work from anywhere in the world, whether it’s at home with your kids on your lap, on the beach in Kribi or in your mom’s basement. Your office, your rules.
Great talents and happy clients
We are made up of the best techs in the region, and we build long-term careers. With a variety of clients ranging from young startups to large corporations, we’re all about impact. You’ll learn a lot here.
In this position we are looking for a technical person, this position is for developers. You must be a developer, more than a designer. If you are, then let’s go!
Are you proud of your code and have a knack for problem-solving?
Would you describe yourself as someone who:
Is a high achiever who enjoys technical challenges? An organized, self-starter who takes coding tasks and runs with them? Enjoys helping people and making their lives easier? Coding the crap out of a website with super clean code? And who believes in usability and aesthetics?
While we need your technical help with the tricky stuff, we’ll mostly need you for our websites built with Elementor (which we consider the best page builder – and much more – for our clients). Sometimes we need to add custom features or solve technical issues for existing or new clients. We welcome and encourage creative technical solutions. But before we go any further, are you ready to work with us using Elementor?
If that describes you, then we need to talk
We invite you to join our team. Our excellent culture embraces diversity and inclusion and encourages a healthy work-life balance. You will also enjoy positive team experiences and benefits such as:
- Quarterly parties, let the fun begin!
- An occasional random happy hour.
- Annual classes to improve your skills.
- Quarterly bonuses for a job well done.
- A growing pay scale.
From your future teammates:
I love this team; I am so grateful to still be a part of it.
– Epee Ivan
I think the work and the people here saved me last year, encouraged me to grow, and continue to do so without even knowing it. Always grateful.
(This list is sorted by the frequency with which the tasks may occur).
- WordPress development. Strategy development and planning for building a website with Custom Post Types. Improving the performance of a website. Ensure a site is accessible. Helping the team launch websites seamlessly.
- Custom development. For example, writing code to interact with a third-party API and integrate it into a WordPress site. Or creating a custom filter and search functionality.
- Data migration; For example, we inherit a large website project, which requires the creation of custom import scripts.
- Internal support for team members; For example, helping team members with git issues.
Technical problem-solving. For example, email deliverability issues, DNS issues, and manual installation of SSL certificates.
- Technical research and advice; Explore new technologies and tools that could help improve our development processes.
Skills & Qualifications
What we would like to see in this position:
Teamwork and collaboration:
- Enjoys participating and contributing to the happiness and culture of the team.
- Finds joy in helping people, whether it’s a teammate or a client.
- Is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Enjoys working with and simplifying complex concepts.
Accountability and integrity:
- Takes initiative when something needs to be done.
- Proactively sets expectations when managing projects so that everyone is on the same page and tasks are completed on time.
- Believes that excellent communication is at the heart of everything.
- Takes ownership of mistakes, learns and grows from them.
- Avoids blaming a teammate when they make mistakes and helps them own, learn and grow from them.
Creativity and curiosity:
- Likes to take risks and try new things.
- Enjoys thinking through all possibilities with the team to meet the needs of clients, not just their wishes.
- Embraces the unknown and can adapt to changing priorities.
- Looks beyond the daily routines to ensure continuous learning.
Quality and excellence:
- Sets high standards for himself and his teammates in the development of products or services.
- Has real experience in building websites, creating plugins or custom features.
- Has the desire to develop a small business and grow with it.
We are looking for
Your experience looks like this:
- One to three years (or more) of experience creating and managing websites.
- You have built websites from concept to completion and understand the entire cycle (including DNS configuration).
- You know WordPress inside and out and are intimately familiar with the technical complexities.
- You have worked with (or are willing to learn) Elementor.
- You’ve worked remotely before (ha, hasn’t everyone now?).
- You’re used to wearing multiple hats (remember, small business).
Equal opportunities and commitment to diversity
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
Are you interested?
In addition to your resume, here is what we would like to know:
- What are your favorite WordPress plugins?
- What are your favorite tools?
- What are your career goals, and what would make you happiest?
- What are your three most interesting attributes?
- Why are you specifically suited for this position?
- What is your most important achievement?
- How would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-5 for each of these: PHP, WP, JS, CSS, LESS, DNS knowledge
- How do you feel about Elementor or anything else?
- What is your salary expectation?