We are growing – Join us
When quality service is at the core of a startup, growth is inevitable.
Why should you join us?
Change is good
And growing is even better. When we are challenged, supported and expertly trained, we grow as people and as practitioners. So you might get promoted, change roles or even departments. That’s really good.
Our culture, our startup
We are an independent, forward-thinking startup with an inclusive and dynamic culture. We want you to learn, grow and gain experience every day. That’s why we will always support, train and reward you. Because when you succeed, we all succeed.
Your office, your rules
Oops! Did we mention that we are partially or even entirely remote? You can work from anywhere in the world, whether it’s at home with your kids on your lap, on the beach in Kribi or in your mom’s basement. Your office, your rules.
Great talents and happy clients
We are made up of the best techs in the region, and we build long-term careers. With a variety of clients ranging from young startups to large corporations, we’re all about impact. You’ll learn a lot here.
viTTeck is looking for a creative and open-minded person. If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk with you.
As a Graphic Designer, you’ll work closely with the Marketing Manager and the entire team to design and create beautiful content in line with our tone.
This is a brand new role for us, you will have the opportunity to leave your mark on the brand identity, both internally and externally.
If this describes you, then we need to talk
We invite you to join our team. Our excellent culture embraces diversity and inclusion and encourages a healthy work-life balance. You will also enjoy positive team experiences and benefits such as:
- Quarterly parties, let the fun begin!
- An occasional random happy hour.
- Annual classes to improve your skills.
- Quarterly bonuses for a job well done.
- A growing pay scale.
From your future teammates:
I love this team; I am so grateful to still be a part of it.
– Epee Ivan
I think the work and the people here saved me last year, encouraged me to grow, and continue to do so without even knowing it. Always grateful.
- Contribute to the improvement of our brand and its design
- Collaborate with marketing and business development teams to implement designs throughout the product lifecycle.
- Create visuals to transport content created by our team into a professional, unique and cohesive design.
- Create brand elements and campaigns for different purposes and mediums.
- Take full responsibility for your work and the details necessary to develop and maintain a successful brand image.
- Contribute regularly to the improvement of our business and brand image.
- Manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, deadline-driven creative team.
- Proactively present new ideas to the entire viTTeck team.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties. The need for flexibility is required, and the position is expected to perform any other related duties within the scope of the position’s expertise, whenever reasonably requested.
Skills & Qualifications
What we would like to see in this position:
Teamwork and collaboration:
- Enjoys participating and contributing to the happiness and culture of the team.
- Finds joy in helping people, whether it’s a teammate or a client.
- Is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Enjoys working with and simplifying complex concepts.
Accountability and integrity:
- Takes initiative when something needs to be done.
- Proactively sets expectations when managing projects so that everyone is on the same page and tasks are completed on time.
- Believes that excellent communication is at the heart of everything.
- Takes ownership of mistakes, learns and grows from them.
- Avoids blaming a teammate when they make mistakes and helps them own, learn and grow from them.
Creativity and curiosity:
- Likes to take risks and try new things.
- Enjoys thinking through all possibilities with the team to meet the needs of clients, not just their wishes.
- Embraces the unknown and can adapt to changing priorities.
- Looks beyond the daily routines to ensure continuous learning.
Quality and excellence:
- Sets high standards for himself and his teammates in the development of products or services.
- Has real experience in building websites, creating plugins or custom features.
- Has the desire to develop a small business and grow with it.
We are looking for
Your experience looks like this:
- Experience with print and identity projects (branding, packaging, posters, stickers, etc.)
- Proven experience with Adobe/PS Adobe illustrator.
- A portfolio of impressive designs with a “wow!” factor that shows how you think, not just what you’ve done – send us your link or add it to your resume.
- Ability to create original illustrations and animations and basic video editing skills.
- Collaborative, self-motivated, curious and humble attitude.
- Fluency in English
It would be great if you… :
- You have experience designing UX products for mobile and web applications.
- You are familiar with mobile design patterns and guidelines for android and iOS.
- You have experience with high fidelity prototyping tools (Framer X, Principle, etc.).
- You are familiar with AfterEffects and PremierePro.
Equal opportunities and commitment to diversity
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.