We are growing – Join us
When quality service is at the core of a startup, growth is inevitable.
Why should you join us?
Change is good
And growing is even better. When we are challenged, supported and expertly trained, we grow as people and as practitioners. So you might get promoted, change roles or even departments. That’s really good.
Our culture, our startup
We are an independent, forward-thinking startup with an inclusive and dynamic culture. We want you to learn, grow and gain experience every day. That’s why we will always support, train and reward you. Because when you succeed, we all succeed.
Your office, your rules
Oups ! Avons-nous mentionné que nous sommes partiellement ou même entièrement en remote ? Vous pouvez travailler de n’importe où dans le monde, que ce soit à la maison avec vos enfants sur les genoux, sur la plage de Kribi ou dans le sous-sol de votre mère. Votre bureau, vos règles.
Great talents and happy clients
We are made up of the best techs in the region, and we build long-term careers. With a variety of clients ranging from young startups to large corporations, we’re all about impact. You’ll learn a lot here.
If you’re used to exceeding goals with paid advertising (like Facebook Ads and Google Ads) and have a very proactive attitude, then read on!
A Facebook and Google Ads Specialist at viTTeck is responsible for generating profits for our clients through Facebook, Instagram and Google advertising. The specialist’s ultimate goal is to grow and scale our clients’ paid media account(s) by generating equal or lower costs per lead acquisition while reducing the advertising budget. Must demonstrate excellent communication and analytical skills, as well as expertise in advertising and marketing principles, to evaluate the most cost-effective paid media solutions for clients.
As the Facebook Ads Manager, you will help drive social advertising efforts to increase company revenue. This role is for someone who can find effective growth via Facebook and Google, and will explore opportunities in other channels such as Instagram, Twitter as well as emerging platforms.
You thrive on building, maintaining and optimising digital advertising campaigns and have an experimental and methodological approach. This position requires a blend of creativity, analytical ability, perseverance, and results-oriented problem-solving.
This is your role, but we are all with you
Our efficiency is based on our collaborative space. You’ll work with our development team, graphic designers, and communications team to make sure you don’t miss a thing.
- Plan, develop and implement comprehensive advertising strategies to increase brand visibility and recognition, and drive new user and lead acquisition via various paid search and social advertising channels including: Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Ticktok and LinkedIn.
- Conduct in-depth brand and website audits to understand our clients’ key value proposition, core products and brand aesthetics, and identify opportunities to successfully market and differentiate them in the marketplace.
- Ensure the foundation for conversion rate optimization is in place.
- Use Google Analytics to develop ideas and actions to increase conversion rate.
- Keeping up to date with advertising industry best practices, new trends and technologies, and platform updates (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Google, etc.).
- Tracking purchased media to ensure ads appear as expected on high-quality publisher sites.
- Prepare advertising schedules and deadlines for client onboarding, campaign launches and ongoing account optimization and maintenance.
- Monitor, identify and continuously improve the three components of the AdWords Quality Score: Ad Relevance, Expected CTR and Landing Page Experience.
- Ensure that target keywords, landing page content and ad copy are all aligned and optimized.
- Ensure conversion tracking is quality controlled in AdWords to track all relevant events in the sales process.
- Monitor and test SMART bidding strategies for campaigns: target CPA, target ROAS, improved CPC, conversion maximization, and more.
- Create and implement campaign testing experiments to identify optimal campaign parameters.
- Implement and continuously maintain the Alpha Beta campaign structure to ensure ad spend is focused on the highest-performing keywords, while Beta campaigns continue to play an R&D role in discovering new high-performing keywords.
We are looking for
- Thorough understanding of Facebook Ads and Google AdWords, including but not limited to ad auctions, bid types, the general ad ecosystem, copy and creative, best practices, bidding and optimization strategies, and campaign goals.
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Previous successful experience growing and developing paid search campaign budgets.
- Effective time management in a professional setting.
- Can collaborate effectively in a team environment
- Integrity and optimism regardless of the situation.
- Utilize information, data and resources to proactively identify and solve problems to get the job done.
- A self-starter with a strong sense of responsibility and a thirst for learning.
- Moderate to advanced experience with Excel (pivot tables, charts, etc.).
- Demonstrated success in improving account performance in direct mail on Facebook and/or Google, and a desire to promote both. Similar experiences in online advertising will also be considered.
- Ability to extract insights from data and use quantitative methods to answer questions and find opportunities for optimization.
- An eye for good design and can create advertising concepts quickly based on basic design thinking (note: graphic design experience is not required but is considered a plus).
- A passion for marketing and social advertising and a positive attitude in all respects
- A desire to stay current with social advertising trends, new features and functionality.
- Familiarity with Facebook Ads Manager/Power Editor or equivalent, including bulk upload, is a plus.
- A team player and the ability to work with a wide range of people.
And many other benefits
- Paid time off, so you can take time to recharge.
- Flexible work hours: fit work into your life, not the other way around.
- Remote work capability: avoid the stress and hassle of a daily commute and increase your productivity.
- Step up your game: work with highly motivated people and grow professionally and personally.
viTTeck is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.